Monday, September 24, 2012

Officially an eBay Trading Assistant



     So this week I took the plunge and became and eBay Trading Assistant.  
So, what does that mean?  That means that I have proven that I can sell on eBay and I'm registered now to help people sell their own items on eBay.  
      Let me tell you why I think this is a great thing.  First of all, I spent this morning frustrated because I spoke on the phone with an 80 year old man who is trying to learn how to start his own online businesses and sell on eBay.  Let's just say that guiding an 80 year old through setting up an online website and selling on eBay is darn near impossible over the phone, especially if he doesn't even know how to open a new window, maximize or minimize screens, or how to copy and paste.
     Now I definitely respect the guy for spending a lot of money and for wanting to learn all of these things, but he has a bumpy road ahead of him.  As an eBay Trading Assistant I will be going to people's homes to look at their items and to basically tell them what they are worth and if they would sell on eBay or not.  I don't exactly have to teach the people how to do it themselves, I do it for them.  Kinda nice right? These are my guidelines as follows:

Service Description:
1.               I am a full-service Trading Assistant. I come to your house anywhere in the Utah County area, inventory and pickup the items you're wanting to sell.  I list and sell the items on eBay, ship them, and provide you with an itemized list of all items sold with the sale price and my fees. You can reach me via email at T3investing@gmail.com - I will respond within 24 Hrs. Please note I typically only sell items worth at least $50+. I have been an buying and selling on eBay since 1999.
Fees:
 
1.              I pay all eBay and paypal fees for my clients when an item is sold and this comes from the commission you pay me once a buyer has paid for the auction. Any extras which includes optional feature fees that I feel are needed to highlight the item being sold will be discussed before listing it. There is a small charge of $5.00 per item I list regardless of whether each item ultimately sells or not. This covers my time spent to list it on eBay.
2.             The commission charged is 30% on the final sale price of your item or items when sold and the $5.00 to list your item is included in the commission...You are only charged for items that sell. l reserve the right not to list items I believe won't sell on eBay. Call me for details on my commission structure.
3.             Extra promotions for expensive items are available for an additional fee. Call me to discuss specific amounts and available promotion options.
 
Terms And Conditions:
1.             I sell all items "as described" and do offer a return policy. I am very thorough with my item descriptions and photos of all goods sold.
2.             I start all my listings out at different prices depending on their value and collectibility. If you'd like me to start your listing at a particular price you have in mind or set a reserve price we can discuss this.
3.             Buyers on eBay really need to know all the specifics of any item you are selling. The more you can tell me about your item the more successful we'll be in selling it. Please be sure to tell me about any damage or aspects of your item that would make it less appealing to buyers (I believe in honesty and integrity and have a positive feedback rating of 100% very satisfied customers. I have a long-standing reputation on eBay and customer satisfaction is my #1 priority..
4.             You'd be wise to hire me; not only do I have an excellent, long-standing reputation from buying and selling on eBay since 1999, but I have the additional rare expertise of being an eBay coach to many paid students, an online entrepreneur, and a dropshipper.  These are things which you'll almost never find with any other Trading Assistant.

So there you have it.  If you are interested in learning how to sell online, let me know.  I am more than happy to help you out.  If you are interested in having me sell your stuff online for you, let me know!  email me at T3investing@gmail.com if you have any questions, or contact me by phone or Facebook.

I am a Trading Assistant on eBay



1 comment:

  1. You are a jack of all trades! Full time student, real estate investor, eBay coach, sales floor manager, tons of other things, and now eBay trading assistant!? You are impressive!! :)

    ReplyDelete