Saturday, September 8, 2012

What else can I sell on eBay?

A Few Ebay Items I've Sold in the Past

This month I will be posting about many of the items that I have sold on eBay in the past couple of years.  Below are just a few of the items I've sold and a few groups of items that have sold very well on eBay.

Oakley Snowboarding Goggles.  I picked these goggles up from a girl who had won them at an event she had attended.  I knew they were brand new and worth well over $100 dollars, so I offered her $60 for them and told her to think about it and let me know.  She called me the next day and sold them to me for $60.  I listed them and they sold on eBay for $140.00 plus shipping.


Pots and pans are a hot commodity on eBay. Pots and pans sell very well because people are always looking for new cookware and lids.  Think about all of the people searching eBay who live in the countryside or far from a shopping outlet where these items are readily available.  People would much rather pay for an item to be shipped right to their door rather than have to spend the extra $20 in gas to get to the nearest city to buy it.  Makes sense right?  I've sold many pans with profits between $30-$60 per pan.


So this is a small picture of my first bedroom when I really started getting into selling on eBay.  I had about 80 pairs of brand new Authentic Puma shoes.  These sold well, especially right around the start of school.


People are always looking for clothes online.  Not only do people want to buy new clothes, they want to buy used clothes that have been lightly used.  If you have any old clothes lying around in your room or closet that you are thinking about giving to your nearest donation location, you may want to think about selling them on eBay to get a little extra spending cash.  Don't get me wrong, I love donating old used stuff to people in need, but sometimes it's necessary to sell your own stuff to be able to afford some newer items.



Seasonality plays a large role in whether or not your items will sell.  Although, keep in mind that just because the sun isn't shining in your neighborhood doesn't mean it isn't shining in somebody else's.  Coats, sunglasses, sports items, etc will sell year round, but will sell best when they are in season. 

Questions or Comments? Wondering if certain items you have will sell online?  Ask me below 



No comments:

Post a Comment